It took the feds far too long to step up and end the Bungling Bundy’s occupation of the Oregon bird sanctuary, but they finally did it and with far less bloodshed than was expected. The end of the standoff seems to mean many things to many groups of people, and one of those groups is the avid “Send Snacks” meme creators and collectors who now face the possible end of the hilarity born from the childish cry for “snacks and socks, cause we forgot.”
Even one lost life due to the absurd and immature tantrum and theft is too much, but with the number of men they had swearing to “die for their cause” (commit suicide by federal agent) it really seems that the Feds actually avoided a much larger loss of life.
Laughter seems to be the only thing that this group of man-children and even actual children, occupying public land seem to have done that created a positive effect for law-abiding Americans. Let’s remember the good times, shall we? Enjoy!
2. Believe it or not, homoerotic Bundy Fan Fiction is a thing!
3. The Bundy Boys took over a bird sanctuary, because that is such a BIG man thing to do. The only thing manlier…
4. Cartman! If anyone understands the seriousness of snacks, it is him! OBEY his AUTHORITAY!
6. Really angry avians!
8. What does a REAL Bundy think of these losers?
9. No matter how they see themselves, we see right through them.
10. Office Space, for the win!
11. Ever wonder what would have happened if the Bungling Banjo Horde were black?
12. Well, this is about perfect.
13. You really do need to be careful who you hang out with, you never know what you are gonna be exposed to.
14. Oh, how the snacky have fallen.
15. This image could have been taken by one of the cameras that freaked out #VanillaIsis
16. Going old-school!
17. Zuckerberg will give you 1 million dollars for sharing this story too… (not!)
18. What real men on a mission from God look like.
19. Those still on the refuge are acting giddy about dying for their cause, couldn’t be because they are afraid of what is going to happen to them in jail, could it?
20. This one is pure win!
21. You just don’t want to be pitied by Mr. T!
22. Bundidos bring their own…
23. Wooo hooo, Homer Simpson would be proud.
24. These losers actually had CHILDREN at the compound they seemed to pray would become Waco or Ruby Ridge.
25. They should have played more Oregon Trail to prevent such a hilarious Oregon Fail.
26. Put the war on pause, people, we need SNACKS!
27. Origins are important.
28. It seems that they really don’t trust each other as much as they should…
29. Ted Nugent….enough said.
31. Seems legit.
32. Too soon?
You can find more SNACKS memes here, if you aren’t quite done laughing yet!
No militia members were injured in the production of theses memes and they are all taken from the Facebook group Snacks For YallQaeda,.
Feature image via Facebook