There’s dumb and there’s really dumb. Then there’s downright ridiculous. “Barrack Obama’s Dead Fly,” a Facebook page with nearly 320,000 fans, has taken the ridiculous to new and… well… ridiculous levels.
The page itself is nothing more than a lie-spewing, racist loving, hate-filled propaganda mill that still keeps their fans busy boiling over about “scandals” like Benghazi, birth certificates and IRS attacks on “patriot groups.”
Typical enough, sure, but this festering fountain of feces has gone above and beyond when they posted an article supporting Sarah Palin with the following introduction:
Take any cheap shot against Sarah Palin that you want to but in the end, she is more of a true Conservative with our core values than many out there who claim the title of Conservative Republican. Not to mention the fact she is 10 times more intelligent than Barack Obama.
When you’re done laughing you can keep reading, as the amazing researcher that is my 13-year-old came up with a scorecard to refute this incredibly bumble-brained claim in about fifteen minutes with “The Google.”
- Occidental College – 1981-1983
- Columbia University – 1984-1985 – B.A. Political Science
- Harvard University – 1988-1991 – J.D. Magna Cum Laude
- Editor and first black president of the Harvard Law Review, professor Lawrence Tribe, said of Obama: “He wanted to make a difference. He wanted to learn how the system worked.”
- University Of Hawaii – 1982 – One semester
- Hawaii Pacific University – 1982 – One semester
- North Idaho College- 1983 – Spring and fall semesters
- University of Idaho – 1984 – One academic year
- Matanuska-Susitna College – One semester
- University of Idaho (again) – 1986 – B.S. Journalism
- After five years of bouncing around and making no significant impact on anyone, with the exception of a classmate she once prayed for, a North Idaho College instructor discovered by accident he had taught Palin in a government class after checking his gradebooks. Nobody else seems to care.
- Political organizer in Chicago from 1985-1988
- Civil rights attorney
- Taught constitutional law, University of Chicago from 1992 to 2004
- 3-term Illinois State Senator from 1997-2004
- 2-term United States Senator, (D-IL) from 2005 to 2008
- 2-term President of the United States from 2009 to present
- Sportscaster for KTUU TV Anchorage
- Helped her husband with his fishing business for a while
- Wasilla, Alaska City Council, 1992
- 2-term Mayor of Wasilla, 1998-2002
- Lost a bunch of races, came in second for some nominations
- Appointed to the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Governor of Alaska from 2006-2008
- Made herself a laughing-stock as Republican Vice-Presidential nominee in 2008
- While her time as Governor of Alaska was a fiscal disaster for everyone who earned less than $300,000 a year, she gained valuable foreign policy experience because an island off the coast had a view of Russia on clear days.
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
- “The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.”
- “Tonight, we gather to affirm the greatness of our nation — not because of the height of our skyscrapers, or the power of our military, or the size of our economy. Our pride is based on a very simple premise, summed up in a declaration made over two hundred years ago.”
- “[Paul Revere] who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin’ sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed.”
- “The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s ‘death panel’ so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their ‘level of productivity in society,’ whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.”
- “But obviously, we’ve got to stand with our North Korean allies.”
Yes, it’s all too easy. Sarah Palin is a joke. She’s an uneducated, insignificant, intolerable boob whose mission has turned from being the pretty thing the base can get behind to making as much money as reality television will allow.
To compare her to a distinguished statesman and two-term President of the United States with a Juris Doctorate from Harvard who taught constitutional law does nothing but make pages like “Barrack Obama’s Dead Fly” and the morons who run it look even worse than the garbage they post.